The Air Shower
equipment available with us is a self-contained Clean Room entry enclosure that minimizes the entry of particulate contaminants carried by the personnel entering the Clean Room. The first air is better than Class 100. We fabricate Air Showers
to suit your requirements, though we have standard sizes.
Working of the Air Shower:
is a double door enclosure, one door for entry to the enclosure and the other, the exit door that leads to the Clean Room. The Shower is equipped with high static blowers that discharges HEPA filtered air at high velocity in the order of 3500 feet per minute through nozzles located on the ceiling and walls of the enclosure. As the HEPA filtered ultraclean air strikes the person(s) from all directions, at high velocity, it dislodges lint/dirt/contaminants that hang loosely from the garment or exposed body parts. These particles are thrown to the floor of the enclosure and sucked by the blower through Pre-filters.
A solid state electronic circuit renders the operation fully automatic & controls the sequential operation of the Electromagnetic door interlock arrangement. This ensures entry of personnel only after the air shower.
• Semiconductor mfg Micro-electronics
• Optics and Electro-optics
• Paint Booth and Speciality coating
• Coordinated measuring machine
• Biotech Labs
• Pharma mfg etc.
• jetMARK-01 for one person
• jetMARK-02 for two persons
Variants such as single entry two exit and two entry one exit are also available. Door orientation such as left entry straight/right exit or right entry straight/left exit etc. can also be specified. Standard Features:
• Metallic powder coated construction
• 2-stage filtration - Pre-filter & HEPA filter
• High Velocity filtered air - at around 3500 fpm
• Nozzles located so as to cover the entire body
• Fully automatic with solid state control circuit
• Doors electro-magnetically interlocked
• Standard sizes available, can be made to suit site conditions
• Cleanliness level - Class 100 first air at nozzle
• Air Velocity - 3500 fpm + / - 5% at the nozzles
• Filtration - HEPA at 99.97% for 0.3u particles
• Illumination - 800 lux at 3 ft height
• Mode : Fully Auto/ Manual
• Power requirement : 3 phase, 415 Volts
Dimensions in inches
|w d h||W D H|
|jetMARK-01||24 30 76||60 30 90|
|jetMARK-02||30 48 76||48 54 116|